Maybe you've heard of the "Choose Orange" program and aren't entirely sure what it's all about? Are you a strictly "Choose Orange" eater? Whatever the case may be... we're sending you on a scavenger hunt for all the best "Choose Orange" items on the OSU campus!
WHAT IS "CHOOSE ORANGE?"
"Choose Orange" is our campus-wide food labeling program designed to take the guess work out eating healthy. The program is designed around the U.S. Dietary Guidelines for Americans and strives to ensure a healthy, balanced nutritional makeup for the items we eat daily.
Find the symbol on grab-to-go food labels, restaurant menus, vending machines and more!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Each day, Monday, March 20th - Thursday, March 24th, we'll choose a specific food item and announce it via our various social media platforms (@OSUDIning).
- Find your favorite version of the item of the day with the "Choose Orange" logo on the label or menu and snap a photo!
- Upload it to Instagram and share with #ChooseOrange!
HOW DO I WIN?
We're giving prizes away for three categories...
- Most Total Posts | Find as many of the featured items as you can each day and post them all. The more total posts, the better chances you have of winning!
- Most Individual Post Likes | Encourage your friends to like your posts! The participant with the most "Like's" on a single post will win!
- Daily Participation | Post at least one qualified photo each day of the scavenger hunt and be entered into the drawing for this great prize!
The contest runs Monday, March 20th - Thursday, March 24th and the winners will be announced on Friday, March 25th!
For questions or more information please contact UDS Dietitian Patty Anson at 405-744-3345 or email@example.com