Looking for a place to host your conference or event? University Dining Services has options for any group, big or small!
All-You-Care-to-Eat Option for 100 or More Guests
- Meals served in one of our campus dining halls
- Rates based on either guaranteed or actual guest counts
- Includes entree, sides, salad bar, dessert, beverage and all necessary service wares
- Special accommodations can be made for smaller groups, subject to scheduling or availability
Conference Dining Cards
- Dining cards are perfect for smaller groups wanting flexibility and choices
- Pre-set dollar amounts are loaded onto dining cards given to conference participants
- Participants can use dining cards to purchase meals, snacks and beverages during the conference
- Available in any amount and valid anywhere on campus
- Customize your event with plated meals, buffet service, boxed lunches, snack breaks and more
For more information or to schedule your conference, please contact Keli Means, senior catering coordinator, at email@example.com or 405-744-7053.