Your Safety is Our Priority
In these uncertain times, we know safety is your top priority - so we've made it ours. Our staff are working diligently to ensure our our facilities are clean and our food is served safely.
Here's what we're doing to keep you safe:
- Practicing strict cleaning protocols
- Requiring employees to wear masks
- Streamlining menu options to reduce time in line
- Redirecting traffic flow to ensure proper social distancing
- Placing additional dining registers around campus to distribute dining traffic
- Offering Grubhub-only dining concepts and Grubhub delivery
- Adding fresh microwaveable meals, ready-to-eat hot meals and allergen-friendly microwaveable meals to dining locations across campus
- Creating a virtual Adams Market convenience store in Grubhub
- Developing a meal service for students in quarantine/isolation on campus
Reopening for the Spring
Classes are resuming soon, which means more dining concepts are beginning to reopen.
To view our full reopening plan, click here.
How to Access Campus Dining on Grubhub
Signing up for Grubhub is easy, but finding the Campus Dining section can be tricky. Follow the instructions to get started.
- Download Grubhub from the App Store or Google Play
- Create an account if you don't already have one
- Click "My Grubhub"
- Click "Campus Dining" and find Oklahoma State University
- Click "Add Affiliation" and select the appropriate affiliation (student, parent, guest, etc.)
- Click "Add Campus Card" if you would like to add your meal plan as a payment option.
(This is optional)
- Sign in with your OKEY credentials to add your meal plan
- Meal plans can be used to pay for food orders on campus, but they may not be used for delivery fees. You must have another form of payment on file for delivery.
- Click "View Campus Restaurants" to begin ordering
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com.