Your Safety is Our Priority
In these uncertain times, we know safety is your top priority - so we've made it ours. Our staff are working diligently to ensure our our facilities are clean and our food is served safely.
Here's what we're doing to keep you safe:
- Practicing strict cleaning protocols
- Offering Grubhub-only dining concepts
- Adding freshly made microwaveable meals to convenience stores across campus
- Offering a meal service for students in quarantine/isolation on campus
How to Access Campus Dining on Grubhub
Signing up for Grubhub is easy, but finding the Campus Dining section can be tricky. Follow the instructions to get started.
- Download Grubhub from the App Store or Google Play
- Create an account if you don't already have one
- Click "My Grubhub"
- Click "Campus Dining" and find Oklahoma State University
- Click "Add Affiliation" and select the appropriate affiliation (student, parent, guest, etc.)
- Click "Add Campus Card" if you would like to add your meal plan as a payment option.
(This is optional)
- Sign in with your OKEY credentials to add your meal plan
- Meal plans can be used to pay for food orders on campus, but they may not be used for delivery fees. You must have another form of payment on file for delivery.
- Click "View Campus Restaurants" to begin ordering