Healthy Dining Recipe Contest
From January 15 to February 20, students may submit their favorite healthy recipe for a food or snack item that can be eaten on-the-go. Recipes don't need to be complicated and should be your own creation.
The judging team will include the University Dining Services (UDS) Dietitian Patty Anson, a chef, a student and two UDS managers. Recipe judging will be based upon the following:
- Recipe guidelines
- Creativity and originality
- Potential as a grab-and-go item
The top three recipes will be prepared and offered to students. Students can then vote on their favorite recipe. If your recipe is selected as one of the top three, you will be notified.
The top three recipe creators will win the following prizes from UDS:
- Grand Prize: $100 UDS Meal Plan
- Second Place: $50 UDS Meal Plan
- Third Place: $25 UDS Meal Plan
Submissions will close at 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, February 20.
Please read the following carefully and ensure that your recipe meets the guidelines:
- Ingredients should come from those listed below in the submission form.
- If you would like to use an ingredient that is not listed below, please email Patty Anson at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval before submitting your recipe.
- If canned fruit is used, it should be in natural juices
- Recipes must include a complete list of ingredients, including accurate measurements for each ingredient
- Recipe must include step-by-step directions for preparation and cooking to include times, temperatures, etc.
- Recipe should indicate serving size
- Recipe should yield 1-10 servings
If you have additional questions on the contest or ingredients that should be used, please contact Patty Anson at email@example.com.
How to Enter
Complete the form below by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, February 20.